Golden Girls Assist provide Assistance in maintaining your lifestyle and independence by supporting carers who often are juggling work and family commitments as well as caring for a loved one.
When someone is no longer able to drive due to health issues or age, this may lead to feelings of isolation and loneliness. At Golden Girls Assist, we believe it is important for a person’s wellbeing to be connected with their local community. We don’t wear uniforms so that when we are out in the community with our clients, people will think we are a family member or friend. During our outing, we make time to have a cuppa and chat.
Our Services include:
- Accompany to medical or general appointments
- Shopping for groceries, clothes etc.
- Social outings to cafes, garden centres, the beach etc.
For your peace of mind, our employees have current police checks and we have Public and Products Liability insurance.
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES AND APPOINTMENTS
- Accompany to medical or general appointment
- Coffee morning at a café
- Lunch out
- Morning tea and movie
- Organise for morning or afternoon teas to be held at home
- Go out for a drive including, morning or afternoon tea or lunch
- Visit Garden centre and café
- Fish and chips at the beach
- Art Gallery and café
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology (Deakin University)
Certificate IV Small Business Management