Lyons College aims to provide our students with an exciting, high quality, rewarding and fun educational experience and internationally recognized educational qualifications to help our students achieve their future objectives and pursuits.
Our high quality and experienced lecturers and tutors support our students in their journey by providing personalized learning support and ongoing assistance with their studies. They will encourage and guide our students to strive for and achieve their best.
The academic environment at Lyons College values critical thinking and inquiry, academic excellence cultural diversity and ethical behaviour. Everyone in the Lyons College community is focused on developing well-rounded students including student welfare as well as academic success.
- To make a positive contribution to industry, society and community through education.
- To provide a quality educational experience. To equip our staff, students and graduates to continually advance in their professional environments. Our students, staff and graduates will positively contribute to industry, society and community by reflecting our Values.
- Progress towards our mission is guided by a set of core values that underpin all of Lyons College’s activities. These core values are Accountability, Integrity, Quality and Inclusion.
- Accountability means striving for excellence and being accountable to ourselves and our community. This will be reflected by holding each other to account, striving for optimal impact and relevance through working together and making a positive and valued contribution to the industry, society and community.
- Integrity means expecting and applying the highest personal, professional and ethical standards in all our actions. This will be reflected in transparency, consistency and fairness in our conduct and practices.
- Lyons College strives to ensure that its educational offerings remain of the highest quality and relevant to student, staff community and employer needs. This will be reflected in the contribution that our students, alumnus and staff provide to stakeholders across industry, society and community.
- Lyons College promotes inclusion and diversity of capable applicants through hiring practices, admissions processes, teaching and working environments, and through formal policies and procedures. Access will be enhanced for capable students across a range of socio-economic backgrounds, from both within and outside of Australia, who wish to succeed, prosper and contribute value through further education. Likewise, Lyons College is an equal opportunity employer and will support staff in their ongoing professional development.