MONTHLY CONNECT - DECEMBER
THE DECEMBER MONTHLY CONNECT FEATURES:
IF YOU WANT TO BUILD A GREAT BUSINESS AND FUTURE, STOP HATING YOUR CUSTOMERS!
Peter Fitzgerald’s Bio
Even before the challenges of the past 18 months, vast numbers of small & medium enterprises were underperforming in sales and profitability. They still are. And frustrated owners often don’t seem to know why.
For more than four decades I have studied business, especially what makes them tick. It continues to fascinate me why so few owners truly succeed and so many don’t.
My vision to see good businesses truly prosper came out of this work.
I’ve also been in the game, starting an accounting business in 1980 with one tax return, exiting in a MBO 23 years later, consulting with business owners since then.
During these decades of learning, I uncovered SEVEN pillars that set great business owners apart from the journeymen. What I found is…
- These owners aren’t permanently stressed
- These owners know how to win new customers but more importantly, how to retain them
- These owners have the time, finances and freedom to make a life, not just a living.
Of the seven pillars, ONE stands out, # 5 – it’s built on the best ever definition of marketing…
- This pillar is ageless, having been around for thousands of years
- In a sense, it’s encapsulated in the headline above
- Once revealed, it’s easy for most people to understand and implement
- The results are immediate and lasting.
You will also see why, in this age of extreme capitalism, the tenet encapsulated in pillar 5 has largely been drained-out of the marketplace. You can help bring it back and reap the rewards.
I look forward to sharing this pillar with you at The Business Marketplace Global in December. By 12.01 on that day, you will be in ‘refire’ mode, that’s my promise.
Date: Wednesday 15th December, 2021
Venue: This is a zoom event
Time: 10.00am till 12.00pm