MONTHLY CONNECT - JUNE
THE JUNE MONTHLY CONNECT FEATURES:
HOW TO NAVIGATE THE IMPACT OF COVID LOCKDOWN INTO OPPORTUNITIES
Colin Bockman Bio
Melbourne-based, Colin Bockman is an Innovative Business Thinker, Professional Speaker and Consultant to leading companies in the formulation and application of successful Marketing Strategies. His clients range from retail to manufacturers and include such names as Toyota Australia, Fuji, Bob Jane T-Marts, Kwik Kopy, Hungry Jacks, Cenovis and many more since 1984.
What are Colin’s Credentials?
- CSP – Certified Speaking Professional (One of only six accredited at the inaugural CSP ceremony in 1992)
- Speaking professionally since 1984
- Currently speaks to over 100 groups per year
- 30+ years of real-world Business Consulting success
- Founding member of the National Speakers Association of Australia (Now: Professional Speakers Australia)
- Exceptional client testimonies and repeat business
What are Colin’s Areas of Expertise?
- Consulting for Marketing & Sales Strategies + Execution
- Innovative Selling Methods
- Customer Focussed Leadership Management
- Developing a Team that ‘Wins’ Customers
- Being Productive in a Changing Environment
- Setting Achievable Goals
Date: Wednesday 24th June, 2020
Venue: Meeting to be held Via Zoom
Time: 10.00am start
Event concludes: 1:00 PM